This course is designed to introduce individuals to several types of marketing, exploring digital platforms and to instruct them on how to gain the best results from them.
Duration: 8 weeks x 2 hours
Date & Time: TBA
Software Program: Zoom
Category: Professional Development; Business; Marketing
What will you learn from this course? : This course will introduce individuals to digital marketing, several online marketing platforms and, more importantly, how individuals can make the most of these platforms in order to maximise results.
Content for the Course includes:
- Thorough introduction to digital marketing
- Exploration of several online platforms anyone can use for marketing purposes
- Explanation of the best uses of each platform and why
- Tips on how to create a presence on these platforms
- The building and execution of a digital Marketing plan
Speaker: Angele Giuliano
Bio: Having taught the “New Ways of Learning” course during this year’s Summer Coding Bootcamp, Angele has a number of tools and resources in her arsenal that are ideal for all levels of teachers and learners. She is a life-long entrepreneur, and as the sole Director of AcrossLimits Ltd and the Head of TrainingMalta™, has been delivering online and face-to-face courses for nearly 20 years. Angele is interested in teaching uses of technology in the fields of education, health, business and culture. As a result, she has taught a wide range of students throughout her career, including entrepreneurs, teachers, parents, as well as children.
- Will there be a recording of this course?
- A recording will be sent to those who have attended the course.
- Am I allowed to ask questions?
- Yes, there is a chat box which will allow you to type your comments and queries. Towards the end of the session, we will hold a short Q&A where all your questions will be answered by the speaker.
- Will I be asked questions?
- Yes, all our webinars are interactive and there are live polls and shared whiteboards that might be used by the lecturer to engage the audience.
- Are there any entry requirements for joining the webinar?
- The webinar is open to all users, and is on a first come, first served basis. However, it is advised that you are confident in using an internet browser and e-meeting software.
- What are the technical requirements for joining the webinar?
- A steady internet connection, a good headset and microphone for hearing and interacting with the lecturer and the Zoom app pre-installed.
- What if I’m having technical problems?
- A dedicated technical expert will be active on the chat in order to address your concerns throughout all sessions.
- Will pictures be taken of me?
- Your webcam will not be enabled during the course in order to see the speaker in fullscreen mode. Therefore, the only pictures that will be taken are those of the speaker, which will be used for promotional purposes. However, we will need your consent (a form will be provided closer to the date of the course) due to the recording of the session.
Notice: This course will only proceed as planned if at least 5 participants will be attending the course. If there are less than 5 participants who have registered for the course before it commences, they will either be reimbursed or moved to another date when the course will be taking place.