Duration: 2 hours
Software Program: Zoom
Category: Education; Teaching; Learning Difficulties; eLearning; Online Tools
What will you learn from this webinar? : Students with learning difficulties stand out due to their different needs. Our webinar will provide you with the tools and skills you need to help educate such students. Namely, tips on how one can adapt their curriculum and educational activities to ensure inclusion in the classroom. More importantly, this webinar will also focus on dispelling the stigma that comes with learning difficulties, and help participants understand that such pupils can still be taught in the same classroom as other students.
Speaker: Annalise Duca
Bio: Annalise Duca graduated from the University of Greenwich, where she received a BSc (Hons) degree in Computing. Her areas of expertise include eCommerce, Web Development, and IT Engineering, as well as eLearning! In fact, Annalise has been working in the eLearning industry for several years now, and has gained a wide range of knowledge on various online learning platforms, and tools currently available. Annalise delivers ICT lessons and training courses to teachers from across Europe, and is a frequent collaborator with TrainingMaltaTM.
- Will there be a recording of this webinar?
- A recording will be sent to those who have attended the webinar.
- Am I allowed to ask questions?
- Yes, there is a chat box which will allow you to type your comments and queries. Towards the end of the session, we will hold a short Q&A where all your questions will be answered by the speaker.
- Will I be asked questions?
- Yes, all our webinars are interactive and there are live polls and shared whiteboards that might be used by the lecturer to engage the audience.
- Are there any entry requirements for joining the webinar?
- The webinar is open to all users, and is on a first come, first served basis. However, it is advised that you follow our Presentation Skills course beforehand in order to get a better understanding of the topic.
- What are the technical requirements for joining the webinar?
- A steady internet connection, a good headset and microphone for hearing and interacting with the lecturer and the Zoom app pre-installed.
- What if I’m having technical problems?
- Throughout the session, a dedicated technical expert will be active on the chat in order to address your concerns.
- Will pictures be taken of me?
- Your webcam will not be enabled during the webinar in order to see the speaker in fullscreen mode. Therefore, the only pictures that will be taken are those of the speaker, which will be used for promotional purposes. However, we will need your consent (a form will be provided closer to the date of the webinar) due to the recording of the session.