This webinar will be offering practical advice on public speaking and how to deliver a successful and engaging online presentation.
Duration: 2 hours
Date & Time: TBA
Software Program: Zoom
Category: Professional Development; Presentation; Public Speaking; Education; Business
What will you learn from this webinar? : In order to sell an idea or capture people’s attention, you must be good at presenting. This webinar is the best way of getting hands-on advice on how to master this skill. We will be focusing on how you can present yourself: from understanding body language to commanding a room (be it physical or virtual). Most importantly, you will get to know your audience: demographics, as well as what their interests and needs are. We will provide you with online tools to perfect your presentation, and simple mechanisms to cope with stress and build confidence.
Speaker: Angele Giuliano
Bio: Angele Giuliano is a life-long entrepreneur, with extensive experience in both presenting and teaching. She is the sole director of AcrossLimits Limited and TrainingMalta™, and has delivered a large number of our face-to-face and online courses apart from hosting large international conferences. Angele’s interest is in the intersection of teaching with technology when it comes to education, health, business and culture. She is also a lecturer at the University of Malta on eLearning. Angele is a business angel and has been invited on many platforms to offer her advice and talk about her experiences. More recently, she has appeared as a guest speaker on the “Dragon’s Den Roasting with EIC Green Deal Startups and Jury” as part of the European Commission’s Research & Innovation Days.
- Will there be a recording of this webinar?
- A recording will be sent to those who have attended the webinar.
- Am I allowed to ask questions?
- Yes, there is a chat box which will allow you to type your comments and queries. Towards the end of the session, we will hold a short Q&A where all your questions will be answered by the speaker.
- Will I be asked questions?
- Yes, all our webinars are interactive and there are live polls and shared whiteboards that might be used by the lecturer to engage the audience.
- Are there any entry requirements for joining the webinar?
- The webinar is open to all users, and is on a first come, first served basis. However, it is advised that you follow our Presentation Skills course beforehand in order to get a better understanding of the topic.
- What are the technical requirements for joining the webinar?
- A steady internet connection, a good headset and microphone for hearing and interacting with the lecturer and the Zoom app pre-installed.
- What if I’m having technical problems?
- Throughout the session, a dedicated technical expert will be active on the chat in order to address your concerns.
- Will pictures be taken of me?
- Your webcam will not be enabled during the webinar in order to see the speaker in fullscreen mode. Therefore, the only pictures that will be taken are those of the speaker, which will be used for promotional purposes. However, we will need your consent (a form will be provided closer to the date of the webinar) due to the recording of the session.
Price: € 49.99 per participant
Comments are closed